JL Hatlen Linnell wrote:

> On 3/5/07, Jonathan Lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > See if you can get your hands on "GURPS Traveller: First In"; it is
> > the immediate predecessor of GURPS Space's world design sequence.  It
> > might be difficult to acquire, though; according to the SJGames
> > website, it's out of print.
>
> It is indeed difficult to come by.  There are copies being sold on
> eBay right now for as little as $50 and as much as $158.  One copy up
> for /bid/ started today and has already started a small bidding war.
>
> Happily, I picked up my copy when it was new.

Same here, but I've had to tape some pages back in :/
--
A generous and sadistic GM, Brandon Cope  http://www.geocities.com/copeab

"It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojurns through the world, to
ease various evil men of their lives. I have a feeling it will prove thus
with the Baron."
-- Solomon Kane ("The Castle of the Devil", Robert E. Howard)


_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to