----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Cope" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The GURPSnet mailing list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [gurps] Random Planetary Record: Puparkin beta


JL Hatlen Linnell wrote:

On 3/5/07, Jonathan Lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> See if you can get your hands on "GURPS Traveller: First In"; it is
> the immediate predecessor of GURPS Space's world design sequence.  It
> might be difficult to acquire, though; according to the SJGames
> website, it's out of print.

It is indeed difficult to come by.  There are copies being sold on
eBay right now for as little as $50 and as much as $158.  One copy up
for /bid/ started today and has already started a small bidding war.

Happily, I picked up my copy when it was new.

Same here, but I've had to tape some pages back in :/

I'm hoping to see it on e23 now that I have a source of income that allows
me to go beyond basic expenses...

Actually, I plan to buy every GURPS PDF I can, when I can. Much easier to cart around than my limited (50-60 book) Treeware collection.
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to