On Jun 25, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Onno Meyer wrote:
The generator in the passenger
gondola is a small windmill
I'll do the VE version, but I have historical data on weight and
(sort
of) volume.
VXi bases everything on diameter. As written, the rules don't
quite fit
I've revised the cost of my generator up to $400, rounding off the
calculated VE version. But I have firm historical sources for weight,
somewhat firm sources for volume ("about the size of an Electrolux
canister vacuum sweeper).
The wikipedia says commander, mate, elevator and rudder men, radio
operator, steward, six mechanics, total twelve.
Your mail listed twelve as well.
Apparently 4+4+4=16 to me. Which is why I need an editor.
I have a crew assignment list from the Hindenburg's inaugural flight,
and made up my Bodensee list from that.
I have one source that lists the crew as 16, and the crew areas on the
ship suggest that to me. The 12 may be normal crew, but with the
capacity of up to 16.
I have a revised design that I'll send in a different mail, since I've
modified it so often.
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l