--- On Fri, 12/26/08, Roger Burton West <[email protected]> wrote:
> From: Roger Burton West <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [gurps] Xboat system
> To: "The GURPSnet mailing list" <[email protected]>
> Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:49 AM
> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 06:18:59AM -0800, Eduardo Alvarez
> wrote:
> >I'd like to know which (if any) of the GURPS
> Traveller sourcebooks has details regarding the X-boat
> system used by the imperium.
>
> Pages 8 and 31 of GURPS Traveller give general
> introductions. Starports
> p.12 describes xboat stations briefly, and p.68 gives some
> personnel
> numbers.
>
> >If there aren't any, are there any in any of the
> other incarnations? Thanks in advance.
>
> Supplement 7 gives deck plans for an xboat and tender.
>
> Is there any specific information you're looking for?
>
> Roger
> _______________________________________________
> GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
Not particularly. I just wanted some more fleshing out of the stuff that I had
seen on the main book.
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l