On 26/12/2008, Brandon Cope <[email protected]> wrote: > --- Eduardo Alvarez <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I'd like to know which (if any) of the GURPS >> Traveller sourcebooks has details regarding the >> X-boat system used by the imperium. If there aren't >> any, are there any in any of the other incarnations? >> Thanks in advance. > > You probably want GURPS Traveller: First In. It has > stats for the X-boat and X-boat tender and deckplans > fro the X-boat. I'm not sure how much text the book > devotes to the X-boat system, though (haven't read the > book recently, so I'm not sure how much extra detail > there is). > > Brandon > > > > _______________________________________________ > GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> > http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l >
-- Thank you for your time, -- DataPacRat VA3BOS "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that it is better to know than be ignorant." - H. L. Mencken _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
