On Tuesday 03 May 2011 01:20:53 pm linux wrote:
> saludos listeros nesecito manual para implementar LTSP en debian lenny,
> espero alguien tenga alguno y me lo pueda enviar.

Installing LTSP on Lenny
1. if you want a complete LTSP server with all the bells and whistles:
apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone
if you want more fine-grained control, splitting some services off to separate
servers, you can install "ltsp-server" instead, and manually install each of
the other services.
(you can also get backported packages for lenny:
LTSP/Howto/Lenny-With-Backports )
2. Build the LTSP client environment:
ltsp-build-client
If you're installing a different debian distribution than what's on the
server, you will need to specify the --dist xxx commandline option. where xxx
is your Debian distribution (e.g. lenny, etch).
See /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/.
ltsp-build-client will download a complete Debian filesystem
into /opt/ltsp/i386 (or specify an alternate location with '--base') and
install the ltsp-client and ldm packages (the LTSP Display Manager).
Typically, you will need a desktop environment like gnome or xfce, or a
window manager such as icewm installed on the server (NOT in the chroot).
If you change the IP data after you have done the initial setup and run
ltsp-update-sshkeys on the server.
The files the client will boot are installed on the server
into /var/lib/tftpboot.
3. Configure /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf and /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf:
Edit /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf to adapt to your network. See examples
in /usr/share/doc/ltsp-server/examples/dhcpd.conf as a reference.
Include the LTSP dhcpd.conf at the bottom of /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf
include "/etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf";
Restart dhcp3-server:
invoke-rc.d dhcp3-server restart
Alternately, configure /etc/dnsmasq.conf:
See example in /usr/share/doc/ltsp-server/examples/dhcpd-dnsmasq and adapt to
your network.
Restart dnsmasq:
invoke-rc.d dnsmasq restart
4. Configure /etc/exports:
/opt/ltsp *(ro,no_root_squash,async,no_subtree_check)
Restart nfs-kernel-server:
invoke-rc.d nfs-kernel-server restart
5. Start tftpd. By default, tftpd-hpa is started from inetd. you may need to
restart inetd after installing tftpd-hpa.
invoke-rc.d openbsd-inetd restart
Alternately, edit /etc/default/tftpd-hpa to have tftpd-hpa start on it's own.
RUN_DAEMON="yes"
Then, comment the tftpd entry in /etc/inetd.conf.
#tftp           dgram   udp     wait
root  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd /usr/sbin/in.tftpd -s /var/lib/tftpboot
restart inetd.
invoke-rc.d openbsd-inetd restart
and restart tftpd-hpa
invoke-rc.d tftpd-hpa restart
6. Boot a PXE or Etherboot capable machine and enjoy. note that some older
versions of etherboot do not support ELF images, and may not work without
additional configuration.
Installing LTSP on Etch
LTSP/Howto/Etch
using newer LTSP packages with Etch:
LTSP/Howto/Etch-With-Backports
Customizations in the chroot
Two important configuration files inside the client
are /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf (or /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf for
NFS) and /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/default/ltsp-client-setup. See the examples
in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/doc/ltsp-client*. Also see the Edubuntu wiki
http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/customizing-thin-client.html
(note: Debian LTSP still uses NFS by default).
Translations
Backported ltsp packages for lenny
If you want to use newer LTSP related packages:
1. Add the key(s) for the repository to your keyring(after verifying that you
trust them):
1.wget http://pkg-ltsp.alioth.debian.org/debian/pkg-ltsp-keyring
2.apt-key add pkg-ltsp-keyring
2. Add to /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://pkg-ltsp.alioth.debian.org/debian lenny-backports main
3. Update:
apt-get update
4. Install new packages:
apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone ldm-server
5. When building a chroot, you'll need to tell it to use the backport sources,
and add the same keys to the apt keyring:
 ltsp-build-client \
  --extra-mirror "http://pkg-ltsp.alioth.debian.org/debian lenny-backports
main" \
  --apt-key /etc/apt/trusted.gpg
for additional server configuration, see LTSP/Howto
Known issues with lenny ltsp backports
none yet.

--
Salu2