John,

What synthesizer are you using?

Aaron

john riehl wrote:
Several times, with this beta and the previous beta, I've had difficulty shutting down my computer; it's hung and I have had to physically turn the computer off -- windoweyes has stopped speaking and I haven't been able to read any screen messages.
Last night, the same thing happened -- only this time, for some reason, WE 
stayed running and gave me this message:
"WEspeech16 end program now and the proforma message that if I end the program I may loose any unsaved data, etc. When I shut down wespeech16, my computer turned off as it should. John Riehl

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.


--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608
WWW: http://www.gwmicro.com
FTP: ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
Technical Support & Web Development

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to