I am also experiencing a similar shutdown problem on my laptop running beta 3 and xpsp3. It only happens when the WE startup option is set to run window-eyes at the login screen.

Choon Hwee

----- Original Message ----- From: "john riehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "gw micro information" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: wespeech16 not shutting down properly


Several times, with this beta and the previous beta, I've had difficulty shutting down my computer; it's hung and I have had to physically turn the computer off -- windoweyes has stopped speaking and I haven't been
able to read any screen messages.
Last night, the same thing happened -- only this time, for some reason, WE stayed running and gave me this message:
"WEspeech16  end program now
and the proforma message that if I end the program I may loose any unsaved data, etc. When I shut down wespeech16, my computer turned off as it should.
 John Riehl


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3422 (20080906) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to