I'm not willing to change to Dectalk because I can't understand it very  well 
and that frustrates me as much as loss of speech does.
 
Gail
 
        Hi Gail,
Have you tried to  switch to the WE decktalk?
I would be interested to see if the loss of speach  stops or happens less 
with a different
talker.
I have not had the loss of  speach in we 7 beta 3.
I did have the problem in beta 2 and every so often in  beta 3 I get a pause 
... wait
on the computer but, speach has eventually  returned.
Please try to change talkers and let us know what  happens.
Thanks
Sam
----- Original Message -----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) 
To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[email protected]) 
Sent: Saturday,  September 06, 2008 8:35 AM
Subject: Loss of speech with beta 3
I'm having  more loss of speech problems with beta 3 than I did with beta 2 
and again
no  systematic pattern of events.
Windows XP. Beta 3 is responding faster when it  works but this loss of 
speech isn't
good and I am using the old Eloquence and  no scripts.
Gail
Psssst...Have you heard the news?
There's a new  fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at  
StyleList.com
.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the  original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list  and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your  message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[email protected])  so the  
entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at _http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo_ 
(http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo) , and can  be searched
through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the  page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  and include leave  
gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will  be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit  others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please  consider sending
your message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[email protected])  so the 
entire list  will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at _http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo_ 
(http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo) , and can  be searched
through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the  page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  and include leave  
gw-info in the body
of the message.




**************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, 
plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.      
(http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to