When you choose the Microsoft synthesizer you can tab to the install
synthesizer button and then press enter to install it. It will show
up as a SAPI 4 engine.
At 07:26 AM 9/27/2008, you wrote:
Hi Listers,
I got my CD yesterday and installed window-eyes 7 with out any trouble.
After window-eyes was installed it launched with out any trouble so
I proceeded to update all my scripts, and put the words in the
dictionary which I wanted pronounced differently.
Then I did a restart and I got back to the desk top, but when I
would hit I for internet explorer, it kept saying, "My documents 1
of 15." I tried arrowing down to internet explorer and got
there, but when I hit enter on it, I was in my documents.
I decided to do a complete shut down and after waiting a couple of
minutes, I turned the computer back on and everything works
great. No problems.
I probably should have rebooted in the first place before updating
everything and wouldn't have had that glitch.
I just have a couple of questions.
First on the cd in the advanced options there is an install
synthesizer dialog and in it was us Microsoft synthesizer. I didn't
install it during the custom install, but just selected my
deck-talk express; so how do I use that advanced install option? If
I hit enter on it it throws me out of the dialog.
My second question is about the manual: where can I get some daisy
reading software that will read the manual and, also read
downloaded talking books?
Also , I should add at this point that the tutorial works fine
here. I'm able to play it.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Pastor Gil
.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo,
and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--
Michael D. Lawler
Voice 260-489-3671
Fax 260-489-2608
Internet mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web http://www.gwmicro.com
ftp ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
GW Micro, Inc.,
Development Liaison and Technical Support Supervisor
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.