Andy, do you have another computer to try this CD in to help determin
if it is a problem with the CD or not?
At 12:54 AM 9/28/2008, you wrote:
hi list,
Yesterday, I reported on my attempt to install WE 7 from the CD, and
the install aborting with a message telling me to update my video
driver. Well, I did do this, but when attempting to install WE
again, I got the same message. Thuroughly frustrated, I decided to
download the upgrade from the GW MICRO web site. VOILA! The
installation ran successfully. Go figure! I'm wondering if the CD
was somehow defective. I wondered about that before, because even
though all other program CD's autoplay in this machine, that CD
would not. Well! at least I learned how to upgrade my video
driver. A skill that i imagine will somehow serve me well in the
future. (SMILE)!
Andy
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo,
and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
--
Michael D. Lawler
Voice 260-489-3671
Fax 260-489-2608
Internet mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web http://www.gwmicro.com
ftp ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
GW Micro, Inc.,
Development Liaison and Technical Support Supervisor
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.