I confess that I have not explored all its features so I'm not sure what
you are referring to. As for making a web site more accessible. We
usually like to point web masters, developers, ETC to
www.gwmicro.com/developers where they can get a lot of useful
information. The more people write, the better it may be for everyone in
general.
many thanks.
Cory Samaha wrote the following on 3/2/2009 8:35 PM:
Raul,
What about the controls that are supposed to show up as links, but are only
recognized as static text to WE? Why is this happening? It would really be
nice to be able to just hit enter on these links rather than depending on
the mouse pointer. Yes it is doable, but I would say the experience is not
very optimal.
Is this a WE issue that will be corrected, or do we have to write to
facebook? And if we have to write to facebook, what suggestions can we give
them to make it more WE friendly?
Many thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Raul A. Gallegos [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:30 PM
To: GW Info Discussion List
Subject: Re: Some issues with facebook
I recently signed up to see what all the fuss was about and it's not too
bad really. In some areas when you click a link or an edit box. You have
to toggle browse mode, but that's about it.
Good luck.
Jed Barton wrote the following on 3/2/2009 5:28 PM:
Hey guys,
Is it me, or is facebook a horrible web sight to use with windoweyes.
Here are some of the issues I am having.
When I click on someone and go to the link that says send them a message,
I'll press enter on it.
First of all, IE doesn't make the click sound. Then I'll look for the
form
where I enter the subject and message body. It's a crap shoot, sometimes
it
is there, but 90 percent of the time it's not.
Then sometimes I'll have to refresh it to get it to come up.
Any hints for getting around this sight?
Thanks,
Jed
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.