Hi well at first it worked.  But then wmc crashed restarted my computer my
sounds were muted and now whenever I start wmc it doesn't load with
window-eyes running.  I can turn we off load wmc and reload we and all
works.  Any idea why I can't start wmc? After starting it I check the
windows task manager to find ehshell.exe is running but nothing is on screen
no sound is herd.  Ehshell.exe is running as a process not as an
application.   This is using window-eyes 7.01 windows vista home premium.  
Hope someone can help!  I really need to be able to use wmc.    

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to