This is standard behavior for the classic desktop.
When you are in the last column, if it has less items than the other
columns, when you arrow down, you will be placed in the previous column.
That's the way it worked back to windows 98.
Hope this helps,
Jeff Weiss
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pastor Gil Pries [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Desk Top Behavior

Hi Listers,
Something is going on with the desk top icons.
When I arrow down the list of icons on the desk top,  on the first
column everything is ok.  However when I arrow down the second column to
the 15th item,  it says,  "Windows Media Player 15 of 15."
If I arrow down again it reverts to the 7th item in the first column.
It never used to do this.
I am using classic folders in windows xp pro sp3.
If I hit the first letter of the program I want to access,  it takes me
there as it should.
I have looked through the settings,  but not sure if I am missing
something.
Any help would be appreciated.
Pastor Gil
 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message
is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom
of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the
message.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to