You would have to put the symbols you want in the character
dictionary and then set that punctuation to dictionary only. This is
discussed in section 16.5 of the manual.
At 06:39 PM 6/21/2009, you wrote:
Hi folks. I have 7.01 Window-eyes and X P Pro here. I have found
that I need Window-Eyes to say & or and sign but many times it
doesn't. I went to Screen, Puncutation, and Miscellaneous and
turned it on, only to find that it said Tim & Carol Left Parenthesis
List Name right Parenthesis but I don't want allo that. How do I
only make it say soch and so when the & is encountered. also, how
well doew I E 8 wirk? I am getting bugged to take it. I have
Internet Explorer 7. Thanks in advance. Bill
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo,
and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
--
Michael D. Lawler
Voice 260-489-3671
Fax 260-489-2608
Internet mailto:[email protected]
web http://www.gwmicro.com
ftp ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
GW Micro, Inc.,
Development Liaison and Technical Support Supervisor
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.