As I posted earlier, I've installed and begun using firefox. It does have
its quirks and things to get used to, but it works much better with websites
than IE-8 and Windoweyes. I do have a question. I purchased an audible book
and tried to download it using firefox. Purchasing the book was easy; the
download was a pain. Instead of automatically downloading the book, Firefox
asked me for the filename and wanted to put the file in the folder where I'd
previously downloaded material. In other words, it didn't automatically open
the download maanger. How do I get firefox to do this so that downloading
audible books is as easy as it is with Ie?

John Riehl 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4179 (20090622) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to