Hello,

 

It's Andre. I'm using WE 7.1 under Vista 32. Many times as I arrow through
the desktop, WE is quite delayed when reading the label. Actually, it reads
something like: "Location r acro d32 c program files adobe reader 9.0" every
time I up or down arrow. This is followed by the icon that I'm really on.

How do I resolve this? I tried turning off popup descriptions from the
control panel, but this didn't help. I've tried redrawing the screen several
times. This also didn't help. The only thing that temporarily resolves this
closing then relaunching WE.

 

Thanks



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to