We just got upgraded to office 2007 at work. Word seems to be working okay;
however, I am unable to read message information when I arrow up or down in
my in-box. I can open a message and read it, and, interestingly, Windoweyes
will tell me if I've read a message, but I can no longer hear the subject,
date and time. I've spoken to Mike and  Raul and they have given me  a
couple of suggetions, but nothing has helped. What also happens is that,
when a new message comes into Outlook-2007, Outlook sometims locks up. 
Has anybody got any suggestions re how to fix this problem?

John Riehl 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4765 (20100112) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to