I am sure the salesman at FS appreciate your placing their ad on this list,
but I do not.

 

.db

  _____  

From: Randall [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 6:48 PM
To: GW-info
Subject: Talking Book Topic announces the new version of JAWS. Free
Advertising?

 

The new edition of "Talking Book Topics", announces the new version of JAWS,
with prices, telephone numbers and web site. This to me constitutes free
advertising for JAWS. I hope TBT will do the same for Window Eyes when 7.5
comes out? 



__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 5835 (20110131) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to