Hello,
Sorry this is off topic, But I need some help with the Iphone 3gs.
    I am having a problem with the sound level.  It keeps changing as I
go through diffrent apps.  Some times it is the phones screen reader
which changes, at other times it is the Music or text reader which
changes its level.  The other problem is that the phone calls always
comes up muted.  I tried to get help from apple, but none of them seam
to know much about the iphone when it comes to useing speach.  Often I
know the diffrent finger moves better then they do.  The problem is the
thing keeps changing diffrent parts of the sound levels.  Anyone out
there who can help?

--
Richard The Blind Typer.
Lets hear it for talking computers.
Try the Olympus DM-520 for digital music and Audio books!

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to