----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Long" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected] in goldwave I cannot figure out how to get to the second line from the bottom of the screen. this is where track length is found. so far I cannot get there using either mouse pointer or we cursor. Does anyone have a suggestion.It also will not let me refocus > the screen (insert+r).
I'm running win7 ultimate x64 with the latest version of window-eyes

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:51 PM
Subject: gw skype issue


i dont here the ringing when someone calls. I dont even get notified there calling but i can call out any ideas? thanks. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to