Insert R is for reclassing the window. The script for Goldwave hasn't been updated, I'm wondering how much it would take to update it to work with the latest version to get the times spoken? I had it working for a bit but now I get an error when I use it with v 5.66.

As a digression, might I ask the original poster of this message to not put a message regarding GW Skype at the end of a message regarding Goldwave, it's confusing and doesn't pertain to the current subject and is therefore unnecessary. I have removed it from this posting. Thanks,


Dave C. Bahr

On 1/25/2012 9:17 PM, Robert Wright wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Long" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected] in goldwave I cannot figure out how to get
to the second line from the bottom of the screen. this is where track
length is found. so far I cannot get there using either mouse pointer or
we cursor. Does anyone have a suggestion.It also will not let me refocus
 > the screen (insert+r).
I'm running win7 ultimate x64 with the latest version of window-eyes

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

  • goldwave Robert Wright
    • Re: goldwave Dave bahr

Reply via email to