shannon,
 
your on a bulk mailing list and it is not correct to ask for red receipts
and etc. thank you
 
From: shannon [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 06:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: Is there a list of factory installed apps?
 
Good morning,
I was thinking of something drastic.
Is there a list of factory supplied apps out there someware. 
 
My thought was to dump all the apps completely and start over one fresh
install at a time and see which one might be messing with OE. and Office
2010.
They both have annoying issues.
So I thought I would start over from scratch. I know I could turn them off
and then back on one at a time but if the install was bad then it will not
help if it is just bad.
If there is a list I would appreciate knowing the list and the order of
importance.
I would be guessing but I would bet that the first one to be newly installed
would be the GW tool Kit but what do I know?
Thanks all
Shannon

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to