Good morning,I had problems with this hot key in the past and I thought I would 
try it again with this new release.I set my highlight color hot key to global, 
windows key H. It is still set that way since the upgrade to 7.5.4.



I have my color scheme set to high contrast black. This is a Windows XPpro sp3 
machine.

When I select text We does not speak what is being selected. It is starting at 
the beginning of  this message if I choose to highlight the word "highlight" in 
this sentence.



In the past the set highlight color hot key would fix it.

Now that I have the key defined and then select text and then get the mouse 
over the highlighted text and press that key combo absolutely nothing at all 
happens.

That hasn't changed now for a few 7.5.x releases.

It did work in 7.2.

What is the hot key problem?

Why will it not listen to me?

Thanks

Shannon

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to