I've had this happen a couple of times a day. I don't send the error to Microsoft, as there is no explaination window or suggestions for corrections to the issue.

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1
Reach me at:
  [email protected]  and on skype at:
keith.steinbach1
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fairhurst" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: Eset Nod32 Version 5 with Window-Eyes--an Eset GUI error


I haven't had this happen. However, I have Esset Smart Security 5, and once or twice a day, I get the message had encountered an error and needs to close. I usually don't send this to Microsoft, and the dialog goes away. Window-Eyes 7.5.4.1 is not affected. However, I have received this error since I updated Esset Smart Security. ----- Original Message ----- From: "meadowlark77" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:56 PM
Subject: Eset Nod32 Version 5 with Window-Eyes--an Eset GUI error


Hello. I wonder if anybody's had an experience with NOD32 Antivirus Version 5, where you get an Eset GUI error? I always seem to get one when i plug in an external device. But this one is different. Window-Eyes simply disappeared altogether. I turned on System access to find out that Window-Eyes suddenly wasn't running any more.I then closed system access down and started Window-Eyes with CTRL-Alt-w, and it ran as though it never had been running.

I'm running a Windows XP Pro system with the latest updates. I was going to transfer files from an external device to the hard drive. Somehow the error that I get actually makes Window-Eyes stop dead in its tracks, so to speak. Just curious if anybody has this and if so, did ya find a slution?

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to