hello Kevin and Steve

I am a little uncertain about this. I have been in regular contact with the tech team at Super Antispyware and I also have Vipre installed. In addition, I have Trojan Killer and Exterminate it on my machine.

What do I scan with if these programs are not detecting a problem?

Also, I am not certain how to move the data. The machine in question is an XP Pro SP3 machine and I managed to get in partially with an Windows 7 recovery disk. I don't, of course, have any speech and I am having to rely on a personal reader who comes once a week for a couple of hours.

All the best

Mike.At 16:19 23/05/12, you wrote:
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to