Try Microsoft's one. It is accessible and it is free. Download link is,
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/products/security-essentials


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Doreen Lundgren 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 11:48 PM
  Subject: Help With Avast and Window-Eyes 7.2


  I go into Avast and it reads the whole screen. Then, I can't use the screen 
reader keys or the alt key to do anything or the context menu key.  All I wanna 
do is turn the auto sand box off because I find it extraordinarily annoying.  
Is there a different free virus program to use instead?? Thanks, Doreen
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to