Hey guys,
Not sure why this is happening.
I'm running outlook 2003.  When I'm arrowing down through my email, it seems
to be cutting off the subjects mid way through.
Any ideas?  Even with the window maximized it does this.

Also, how do I sent from another email account that I have setup in outlook
2003?
I use to hit alt to go in to the menu then do control tab until it said
accounts.  I guess this doesn't work any more.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to