Is there a way I can set it to check for updates automatically so that I am not 
sitting here enabling updates?

Duyahn
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Aaron Smith 
  Cc: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:21 AM
  Subject: Re: app updates


  Duyahn,

  It is possible that you've disabled update checking for individual apps?

  Aaron

  On 5/29/2012 10:12 AM, Duyahn Walker wrote: 
    Hi Aaron!
    In the GwTool kit, the updates are checked automatically. But, when updates 
for apps come out, I am not being notified unless I restart Window eyes then it 
works. Am I missing something? Or do I need to once again repair Window Eyes 
from scratch.

    Duyahn

      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: Aaron Smith 
      Cc: [email protected] 
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:22 AM
      Subject: Re: app updates


      Duyahn,

      In the Window-Eyes Apps menu, choose GW Toolkit, open the App Updates 
menu, and select the item you want.

      Aaron

      On 5/27/2012 6:48 PM, Duyahn Walker wrote: 
        Hi!

        Isn't there a setting in Window Eyes to have it check for app updates 
automatically while Window eyes is running? I have looked everyware for this 
setting and maybe I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

        Thanks.

        Duyahn




-- 
Aaron Smith 
Web Development * App Development * Product Support Specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com

To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.

-- 
Aaron Smith 
Web Development * App Development * Product Support Specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com

To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to