Unless you live outside North America, why the heck do you need
multilanguage support? Provided you're not in a hurry, you can get
Abbyy Express on Ebay anywhere from $20 - $30.
On 6/8/2012 4:19 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Abbyy Finereader is pretty nice and is only about $100 or so. I think
the address is www.abbyyusa.com . Get the professional version -- you
get multi-language support and lots of nice features.
John Farley<[email protected]> wrote:
Hello list,
I recently bought a CanoScan LiDE 210 for home scanning purposes.
When I installed it I found that the delivered software is totally
inaccessible with Window-Eyes. My other family members are able to use it.
I did write to Cannon to see if they had an alternative software suggestion,
but they do not.
All they could suggest is that MS Windows has a driver called WIA, which
their scanner uses and I should be able to do something with that.
I have been unable to find anything out.
Does anyone have any suggestions for suitable scanning software, hopefully
with OCR capability and not too expensive.
Thanks in advance.
Regards, John
John Farley
Personal Contact Work contact
Phone : 01442 259243 01442 227731
VOIPe : 01442 895132
Mobile: 07815 056076 07785 928755
Fax : 01442 227601
E-Mail: [email protected] [email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.