Hi my copy of windows 8 came with internet explorer 10. It seems to work very well for me. I have had no issues at all. I am able to work with any control I come across and the only issue I have is that I am not able to use the mouse to review what is on the screen, but that is also true in Thunderbird as well. Rick
On 12/24/2012 2:12 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi now that I am running windows 8.
What is the best version of internet explorer to use with this be3rison?
And what is the best way that you would recommended to set it up so that it will work as seamlessly as it can with the new window-eyes?





If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to