Hi all,

 

I have Comcast as a provider. If I use their email with WE, is there a list
of shortcuts somewhere that will allow me to access it better. I am having a
hard time using it and trying to filter messages to go to certain folders
when they come in so they don't flood my inbox.

For example, I use Outlook 2003 now and when messages arrive my go mail goes
to go folder, and likewise other mailing list and discussion group mail goes
to specific folders so I can go to these folders after I have read my
personal mail. This way the volume of mail does not interfere with my daily
personal stuff.

Hope this makes sense.

This is also the reason I am having problems adding my email to my iPhone,
since it would put 400 or more email messages on my phone every day.

Any help is appreciated.

 

Daniel Sweeney

Lakewood, Colorado

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to