I seriously thought this discussion was over. Since it is not, let me
bring it to a conclusion at this time. I hope never to need to write a
message like this again, i know it's off topic here, and after i say my
piece, i'm unsubscribing from this list, primarily because most of what
is talked about here is gibberish to me.
Now, having said this, let me address the issue of my praise for window eyes.
I have not purchased window eyes because, frankly, i can't afford it.
I refuse to have a state agency buy it for me, because, frankly, i
don't need it. I have the right to praise the develloppers of this
program, without being obligated to purchase it. It's no different
from looking at cars. A rolls Royce is very nice, and I may write the
factory, and complement them even though i can't afford one.
One person commented that because I have jaws, I can also buy window eyes.
Not true.
Jaws was purchased by my father, because he wanted me to have a
computer. People need to heed the words of an old hank williams song.
If you mind your own business, you won't be mindin mine. Now that i've
said all that, i'm out of here. Please take me off this list
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.