Do you know if your computer is set to go into stand by or what they call a 
save screen?

Duyahn


  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Sheinbein
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 1:43 PM
  Subject: Slow Responsiveness When returning to Computer


  Hi Everyone,



  I have Window-Eyes 8.4 and Windows 7, 64 bit.



  A minor issue really, but I am still asking.  Smile.  In recent times I have 
noticed a responsiveness issue, I guess it is.  When I press a key, it does not 
seem to matter which one, I only hear the last half of whatever is spoken.  If 
I continue working, all is fine or if I repeat the same keystroke.  In other 
words when I am away from the computer for a while and come back, I experience 
this.  I am not using any Windows sleep mode or the like.  It seems some 
setting is just off.  Any ideas?



  Thanks in advance for any help.



  Barbara



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to