I have used both. The PK is small and lightweight, but it lacks a decent amount of mbuilt-in memory, as well as built-in Ethernet and wireless networking. Its 18-character display is adequate, but I find it rather too short for extensive reading requirements.
The Braille Sense Plus B32 weighs about 2 poinds, is larger than the PK, but reminds me somewhat of the Braille Lite 40, if you have ever checked that unit out years ago. It is comfortable to carry, has wonderful, quiet display scrolling keys, offers rapid, fairly easy and smooth file handling, contains 8GB of built-in memory, provides built-in Bluetooth, wireless networking and Ethernet capabilities, and sports a very crisp, sharp 32-cell display.
Good luck.
--Daveed--
At 04:31 PM 8/4/2008, you wrote:
Hi folks
I would like to purchase a small light weight note taker with a braille display & gps capabilities. I am choosing between the Braille Sense & Braillenote Pk. I would appreciate hearing from folks who have experience with both devices.
Stuart
