Hi,

I have experience with both the pk and the Braille Sense plus. I have had the 
pk since it first came out and have gotten lots of use out of it. I have only 
been working with the Braille Sense Plus for a few months. If I were to buy one 
today, I would choose the Braille Sense Plus. It has much more memory, a faster 
processor, built in WIFI and Bluetooth and a very nice user friendly interface.

Robert Carter

#- Original Message #-
From: "Celeste Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Date: 2008/08/05 00:49:24
Subject: Re: [GWN] Comparison between the Voice Sense & Braillenote Pk

>
>
> 
> 
> 
> I have a friend who works in Texas and has a Braille note PK. She hates it. 
> She says when you type a letter such as E followed by a space, it thinks 
> you're cording E and jumps out of the file. I've heard this complaint from 
> another blind user as well.
> 
> 
> Have an awesome day! God Bless you. Celeste and Dealer 
> #- Original Message #- 
> From: Stuart Russell 
> To: [email protected] 
> Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 4:31 PM
> Subject: [GWN] Comparison between the Voice Sense & Braillenote Pk
> 
> 
> 
> Hi folks
> I would like to purchase a small light weight note taker with a braille 
> display & gps capabilities. I am choosing between the Braille Sense & 
> Braillenote Pk. I would appreciate hearing from folks who have experience 
> with both devices. 
> 
> Stuart
> 
> 

Reply via email to