Hi. Go into help then info about the Braille Sense and your unique mac address will be displayed. If you want to be absolutely sure of the address, save the output and view it from the word processor in ASCII mode or from a text editor on a PC such as note pad.

Many thanks.

Mike Keithley said the following on 8/6/2008 4:22 PM:
Hello list,

I need to be sure about my BS32's MAC address. Is there a way to test it? I find a MAC address in the help facility, but is there anyway I can be sure this is correct?
The reason I need to know this is that I will be traveling to a resort where 
there is a wireless connection, but I won't be able to log on because there is 
a Captua screen where I have to type graphical characters that won't be 
displayed.

I've been told that I can get onto the network without actually logging on if I 
give the ISP my BS32's MAC address before hand.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.


--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com

Reply via email to