I am wondering if this is the error, then you should try to put the E-mail on a flash card or CF card. But if you are using the voice sense, isn't the flash disk 1gb in size? That should be large enough. I ended up moving my E-mail to the CFD2 card because of the 64mb size.
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place. http://www.jaredrimer.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "dmgina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:34 PM
Subject: [GWN] can't record attachment


When I try to send an attachment it says
insufficient memory.
Can't go any further than that.
Thanks


,dar
www.mypowermall.com/mall/biz/5779
every saint has a past
every sinner has a future
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
every saint has a past
every sinner has a future
Dar



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3334 (20080807) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



Reply via email to