Hi. OK, we are starting to make some progress. So, can I assume then
that you can make the actual recording. When you record, the recording
is made fine and there are no errors. The error happens when you try to
send the message with the attachment then?
Can you tell me what your recording settings are set to? Press
backspace-S from the media player and up/down arrow in the list and let
me know what they are. Things like sample rate, ETC is what I need to know.
Many thanks.
dmgina said the following on 8/6/2008 11:34 PM:
When I try to send an attachment it says
insufficient memory.
Can't go any further than that.
Thanks
,dar
www.mypowermall.com/mall/biz/5779
every saint has a past
every sinner has a future
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
every saint has a past
every sinner has a future
Dar
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com