On 9/14/05, Land of Oz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ahhh...so *that* is why the instructions that come with an iron actually
> specify "Do Not Attempt to Iron Garments While Being Worn"!
>
> Silly me, I thought it was common sense safety...

at my old job, one of my coworkers confessed that the mark on his
neck, which he had tried to pass off as a hickey, was in fact a burn
from his attempt to iron the collar of his shirt while he was wearing
it.  (even worse, a jokespam email listing "silly" warning
instructions had _just_ done the rounds of the office...)

-jordana