Well, I am rejoicing.  I'm buying clothes like I haven't been for years.

Stuff from the 1960s through the 1980s is getting mixed together and marketed as "boho"--which is great with me.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com

Re-enactors must be rejoicing right now, as there is a mainstream interest in tapestry, velvet, lace, corsets, (which have been appearing for three years or so). Maybe you can't wear the whole thing, but you can certainly get away with the laced bodices, jackets, ren shirts, etc...and look very stylish. It recalls the Edwardian styles of the late '60's and early '70's, but more eclectic.