I can't be the only one with this problem--little threads, all over my carpet,
and a vacuum that just can't handle 'em.  My vacuum has enough suction to pick
up a bowling ball, but the little brush thinger that's supposed to pick up lint
and so forth is pretty much useless.  I have to use just the naked hose in
order to get threads up, and even in a 2 bedroom apartment that gets very very
tiring.

Has anyone found a vacuum that works really well for the kind of stuff we
costumers do?  Something that can pick up all those threads and all that fabric
lint (and all that cat hair) that plagues us?

-E House, longing for hardwood floors...