I received a box from Germany that contained a lovely porcelain Faberge egg. I'm having tourble figuring out the giver's name. Thank you Secret Santa, who ever you are.

The closest costuming item I received was that my daughter & I spent part of the weekend updating my website and moving it over to a new server. The only down part was the problem getting the e-mail reestablished, I had 2 dayswith no mail hopefully there weren't that many bounced messages. As soon as we found the problem I changed all (where possible with out unscribing) my list settings to no mail.

A thought for next year if we do this again. I included a copy of the information I submitted to Dawn in the package that went to my gift recipient so she would get to know a bit about me.

Jeanine
in MA

Karen R Bergquist wrote:

Not too many costuming presents from friends and family although my
friend Jay got me a really cool reproduction of a Mesopotamian cylinder
seal designed to be worn as a necklace.

My Secret Santa was Jayne Thomas from England who sent me some lovely
lengths of fabric- one in a silky, dusty purple/lavender and another in a
gorgeous red damask- I think this one is silk. She also sent me pictures
of her family and a lovely letter telling me all about herself. Thanks so
much, Jayne! Everything got here in plenty of time!

Karen
Seamstrix

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:30:48 -0500 Carol Kocian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>