Quoting Kathy Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Someone on another list just presented a really
compelling comparison:

http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/research/diary/images/bronzino.jpg
http://www.asn-ibk.ac.at/bildung/faecher/geschichte/maike/treffpunkt/buch2-96.htm

It supports the opinion that my version is a later
copy, but they have misdated it, if they have. The
details have been exaggerated it would appear if this
is true.
One of these paintings is by Alessandro Allori
apparently. I've seen it attributed to Bronzino as
well.

*snippage*

Allori was Bronzino's pupil -- and Bronzino was made his guardian as
well so there was a close relationship between the two.  In fact, if
you see an attribution of Allesandro Bronzino, it is in fact Allori
rather than Agnolo Bronzino who was the artist.  He is known to have
taken Bronzino's name from time to time.

Here's a brief bio.
http://www.wga.hu/bio/a/allori/alessand/biograph.html
and one for Bronzino
http://www.wga.hu/bio/b/bronzino/biograph.html