If you have the time and patience, there are a number of paintings on this site that I've not seen before: One example (besides the one Bjarne shared) : http://www.kleio.org/frauen/abb17a.htm
And if this is truely a self portrait of Leonardo....whoo hoo!
http://www.kleio.org/leonardo/leonardo.htm
Wish I'd known that boy!  (Ahem!  Did I say that outloud?)
Very cool...sure would love to see the colored ones!

There are several other interesting areas, but one of the easiest ways to get to some of these is here:
http://www.kleio.org/frauenrenaissance.html
Click on the person of interest and then look for links (especially those with the abbreviations Abb. #)

Sg