The Costume Gallery website's 10th year Anniversary is Jan. 6, 2006.

Many, many thanks to all of you for making my dream job come true.  A very
heartfelt thanks to the h-costumers who have been around for all these years.
You encouraged me and gave so much guidance from the very beginning.

For our anniversary,  I am opening up the online Library for free access from
Jan. 3 - 6.   You may invite your family and friends to use our Library during
the free access period.  The passwords are only good for our Library section of
our website.  These passwords will change on Jan. 7 at 12 am.  The new
passwords will only be available to subscribers at that time.

Go to www.costumelibrary.com and click on the SUBSCRIBER LOGIN button.
Library Passwords good only from Jan. 3 - 6:
Login: cg2003
Password: budnan5
NOTE: Remember to use all lower case letters and no blank spaces before, after,
or in-between the passwords.  Blank spaces are recognized as characters and
will give you an error message.

It is so hard for me to believe it has been 10 years!  In 1996, the website was
called Historic Costume Research and  the Library was all that was on the site.
 The growth continued with The Costume Gallery in 1997,  Online Costume Ball in
1997, the Costume Classroom in 2000,  A Year in Fashion series in 2000,
Designer's of Their Time series in 2003, and Fashion Color Database in 2005.

Many thanks again,
Penny E. Ladnier
Owner,
The Costume Gallery, www.costumegallery.com