To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Where to Go In London

Hi All, this might seem like a strange request from a brit but I'm having a day to myself in London tommorow and i wondered if anyone has any ideas of where to go that's costume related? My original plan was 'Handweavers Studio then the museum of childhood, but just discovered museum is closed until later in the year. I thought of asking people here because I've noticed how often we don't notice what's on our own door step. Much as i love the V&A, National Gallery, MOL, Portrait Gallery, wallace collection etc. I'd love to try somewhere new. All ideas gratefully recieved. cheers
Joy