Hi, I'm new to this group.

 Re: warming
A metal stove cools off quickly. I understand that's why Europeans have those Tile Stoves. It takes long to heat, but also radiates heat for a long time. The trick is to keep it hot/warm for maximum comfort levels in the building.

Susan

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour