What Dawn said! Also, I'm sewing for other people--"Live with it" really isn't the best solution there. =} I can live with it (although I _would_ have to pick black fulled wool for my dressiest coat, sigh) but maybe they can't, you know? The packing tape thing is handy for small areas, but not for a gown with an 8 yard hem. The best I've been able to do is to brush it, then spend about a half hour picking off every single cat hair that I can find by hand. It's actually faster than doing it by packing tape, sadly enough.

-E House
"They is a pestilence of cats what has swefted into the land."