One of the problems with the papertape and ducttape forms is that they are not
really corrected after being made. Standing up for 2 hours or so, getting glued
up with automatically make you slouch, so what you get is a dressform with a
bad posture ;-)

  The teacher is using some special strong paper and glue to get the form, then
the form is cut up and corrected to your normal bodyshape, a thin layer of
padding is put on, and a fabric cover is made. What you get is an exact copy of
yourself, minus the slouching.
  Oh, those 3000 danish kr is a long weekend course Friday noon to Monday night
with overnight stay and food.
  Tania

WickedFrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Clearly I won't be able to make the class, but I am interested, if you
have a little information, about what materials will be used and what
the process is.
I wonder if it isn't like the kits you can buy over here with a video...

Sg